Electronically Modifiable Piping + Instrumentation Diagrams
Attention Plant Management
OSHA (1910.119(d)(3)(i)(B) may never ask for plant P+IDs during your tenure. But then again, they might. Avoiding citations is only one reason your P+IDs should be in order.
Why This May Apply To You
The following four scenarios might indicate a need for Lucas E³ electronically modifiable P+ID Diagrams.
- You’ve never seen a set of P+IDs for your plant.
- Your plant has a set of P+IDs but they are critically out of date.
- You have no way of modifying the P+IDs when implementing new processes or technology.
- Your resources are way to busy to modify P+IDs.
How Much Do P+IDs Cost
The fee to create a full set of electronically modifiable P+IDs is $750 per page. Typically, it takes 40 pages to complete. A site visit is sometimes required but most work can be done remotely.
What Do You Get
- Complete set of P+IDs in AutoCAD® format
- Two binder-bound hardcopies
- You decide which equipment numbering system will be used
- All components will be depicted including
- Grain milling
- Major process systems
- Chemical storage and unloading systems
- Tank farm and load-out systems